These Ideas are for fast, natural face-fixers when time is right. From face cleanser, Body scrub and skin nourisher. Here are my 8 Instant DIY Beauty Booster for your soft and glow skin :
1). Rapid Cleanser
- Use plain live yogurt to cleanse the skin and remove dirt and make-up. Simply rub into the skin and splash off with tepid water.
- Mix together 15ml (1 tbsp.) finely ground oatmeal with 30ml (2 tbsp.) hot water, gently rub into the skin and rinse off.
- Use jojoba oil or grapeseed oil to shift stubborn waterproof mascara. Apply with a lightly dampened cotton wool pad.
2). Simple Skin Tonics
- Warm chamomile tea is an excellent toner for dry, sensitive skins.
- Pure rosewater makes a refreshing skin tonic. Try using it straight from the fridge.
- To remove soap-sud residues and restore the skin’s natural pH (acid/ alkaline) balance, mix 5ml (1tsp) cider vinegar into a large tumbler of cool water and splash over the face after cleansing.
3). Spot Busters
- Dab on neat acetone to dry up stubborn spots using a fresh cotton-tipped applicator for each pimple.
- Apply dots of milk of magnesia liquid to heal skin blemishes and acne lesions.
- Use neat witch hazel on a cotton wool ball to clear a spotty forehead or chin.
4). Open-Pore Tonics
- Apply a small quantity of neat vodka to the nose and chin area to tighten enlarged pores.
- A slice of lemon rubbed over the affected area helps open pores appear smaller and also fades freckles.
7). Skin Scrubbers
- 15ml (1tbsp.) granulated white sugar mixed with a few drops of hot water makes an excellent skin scrub for slightly spotty skins, as sugar contains mildly antibacterial properties.
- Before stepping into the shower, smooth olive oil over the body and rub in handfuls of finely ground sea slat for n invigorating all-over the skin scrub.
- Massage a handful of coarsely ground oatmeal on the chest and upper arms while in the bath to leave the skin soft and glowing.
8). Speedy Skin Nourishers
- To re-moisturise a dry, sallow complexion, massage generous dollop of fresh mayonnaise into the skin, leave for 10 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- A thin layer of sunflower or soya margarine serves as a good make-shift moisturiser.
- A small amount of almond oil or avocado oil will nourish the face and neck. Apply before bed time and leave overnight to sink into the skin.
Those are my 8 instant DIY Beauty Boosters, hope will help you the get soft and glow skin :). If you have any other ideas or recipes, feel free to drop on a comment below :).